Please read this Agreement carefully as it governs your use of the BMadvisers.co.uk website (the “Site”). By continuing to use the Site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
These terms were last updated on 5th June 2020.
1. Provision of Service
This site ‘BMadvisers.co.uk’ is operated by Go Indigo Ltd.
2. Limited Rights to use content
All material displayed on the Site (“Content”) belongs to Go Indigo or its licensors. You may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen only. Viewing the content on this site is for non-commercial purposes only.
Most of the content on the Site is owned by Go Indigo but certain Content is used under licence from third parties (“Third Party Content”) and will be marked with the copyright notice of those third parties. Some of the Third Party Content will be subject to additional restrictions – the relevant copyright notice will make it clear where that is the case. You must comply with such restrictions. Where there is no explicit copyright notice for third party content including ‘Brand Names’, Brand Logos’ and information about brands, it is acknowledged the brands and content are owned in entirety by the respective brands. The use of the ‘Brands’ is for example purposes and in no way represent the values of the brands.
You may not without prior written permission from Go Indigo:
- redistribute any of the content or supply it to other people (including by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of content made under this agreement;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content;
- modify, reproduce or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Go Indigo allows you to submit material to the certain areas of the Site (including ‘Submissions’). Go Indigo reserves the right to delete, move and edit any material submitted. You are solely responsible for the material you submit to the site and by submitting any material you agree that you will not submit any material that:
- advertises or promotes any goods or services;
- contains or links to any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, indecent or otherwise illegal material;
- contains any material which you do not have permission to use (including material which may be protected by copyright, trade marks, database right or any other form of intellectual property right);
- contains viruses or any other components with harmful or contaminating properties which may affect the Site or any equipment connected to it; or
- disguises your identity or impersonates any person.
- By submitting material to the Site, you grant Go Indigo Ltd a perpetual royalty free, exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute any material you submit in whole or in part or in any form.
- Go Indigo may pass on your material from forms submissions to relevant entities as set out in the ‘Footer’ section of bmadvisers.co.uk Your agree that these entities may contact you directly to discuss the material you have submitted with a view to providing you with a service. Go Indigo have no control or liability with regards to a service a third party or entity may offer arising from a forms submission.
- The Site contains material submitted by users over whom Go Indigo has no control. Go Indigo cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such material.
- Any data or product information displayed on the bmadvisers.co.uk website is for guidance purposes and the site cannot guarantee the accuracy of any data contained within in.
4. Limited Warranties
Go Indigo will use its reasonable skill and care in making the Site available to you and in ensuring its continuing availability. However, because of the number of sources from which Go Indigo obtains the Content and because of the nature of the Internet Go Indigo does not give you any other warranties. In particular, you should not take the accuracy or availability of the information for granted and Go Indigo makes no warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
5. Limitation of Liability
In respect of the Content which is available free on the Site, Go Indigo will use its reasonable endeavours to resolve faults but because the service is free you agree that Go Indigo will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of your use or non-use of that Content.
Except where we have expressly agreed otherwise, neither you nor Go Indigo will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result of a breach of this Agreement except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Neither party will be responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side-effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by Go Indigo and you (such as loss of profits or loss of data).
Go Indigo is continually seeking to improve the site and services offered. Go Indigos reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site.
Go Indigo may change or add to this Agreement as a result of its policy of updating and improving the Site or for security, legal or regulatory reasons.
The Site contains links to other web sites and resources, either directly or through frames and, where possible, Go Indigo will make clear where such links are being made. Independent third parties provide these sites and Go Indigo is not responsible and shall not be liable for the availability or content of these outside resources.
You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer this Agreement or your rights of access to the Site.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
A person who is not party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
English law will apply to this Agreement and both you and Go Indigo agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you would like to provide feedback regarding the bmadvisers.co.uk website you can write to, Go Indigo, Office 5C, Hanham Hall, Bristol, BS15 3FR.